The Great Discovery is the first episode of Thomas the Trackmaster Show.
|The Great Discovery|
April 18th, 2008
Thomas bites percys buffer off and then he confronts dennis and he has a change of haret finfaqard tries to kill them but then a dino comes in and eats finfaqad denis desies to be good
- Thomas (debut)
- Henry (debut)
- Gordon (debut)
- James (debut)
- Percy (debut)
- Dennis (debut)
- Mike (debut)
- Sir Topham Hatt (debut)
- Toby ( non speaking cameo )
- Emily (does not speak)
- Mavis (does not speak)
- Arthur (does not speak)
- Bertie (does not speak)
- Edward ( debut,cameo)
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Henry's Tunnel
- The Windmill
- Coal Mine
- This is the first episode of Thomas the Trackmaster Show ever
- This episode is likely to be an inspiration from the Tomy Thomas and Friends episode Knock-Out Thomas.
- Mike is an inspriration from Big Mikey from Tomy Thomas and Friends.
- Mike is really Cranky.
- Bachmann Thomas makes an appearance for the very first time
- this is the only episode not to use the opening song and end cridits
- this is the only episode where there is a drawling on tidmoth sheds it is also the only episode where the turntable sounds like a toy piano when it terns
- this is the only episode where Thomas is refered to as tommy in this case by james
This is the only thomas film where fairy gothelmother is not seen nor mentioned. Over 60 people come to sirs house
Goofs Sir to pm hat has a calander with 59 days in agest and 3 days in May The fax and vacuum change sides